- 8 ounces fettuccine or your favourite pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste – link this
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced (optional)
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat, toss the shrimp in the cajun seasoning, add to pan and cook, about 2-3 minutes per side, and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and saute until fragrant, about a 30 seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the heavy cream, parmesan and cajun seasoning and cook until it thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
- Toss the pasta in with the alfredo sauce along with the shrimp and serve garnished with green onions.
Source: Closet Cooking
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more