- (2) 12 oz bags White Morsels (i used Nestle)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Oreos
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- orange sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate for 90 seconds , stirring at each 30 second interval until melted.
- stir in half of the Oreos , half of the candy corns, and half of the pretzels
- Put a piece of parchment paper over a large baking sheet. Spread the mixture thinly over the entire pan.
- sprinkle the rest of the candy corn , Oreos and pretzels over the mixture. gently press down so that the pieces stick.
- sprinkle with orange sprinkles (optional)
- Refrigerate for at least our, chop into pieces before serving
Source : Sweet and Delish
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more