- 2 firm, ripe apples, cored and sliced
- 1 (750 ML) bottle dry white wine (such as Chardonnay)
- 1 (750 ML) bottle sweet white wine (such as Riesling)
- 2 cups unfiltered apple cider
- 6 ounces caramel flavored vodka
- Place the sliced apples in the bottom of a large pitcher. Pour the wines, cider, and vodka over the top and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight, or until chilled.
- Serve poured over ice with an apple garnish.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more