- 12 pcs. Bananas ( saba variety )
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bar butter ( optional )
- 1 cup pinipig ( Philippine rice cereal )
- 1 can evaporated or condensed milk
- Peel the bananas and slice into halves. Fry
- In a saucepan, melt the sugar with the butter to make the caramelized sauce; set aside.
- Toast the pinipig until golden brown.
- To serve: Dip the bananas in the caramel. Drizzle with milk and top withpinipig.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more