- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- fresh black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp scallions, minced
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 Lbs. Sirloin Tip Steak
- Combine all marinade ingredients, add meat and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade, place on a broiler pan. Place marinade in a small saucepan and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to a high simmer. Cook, stirring often, until sauce is thickened, 9-12 minutes.
- Broil meat until nicely browned, turning once, about 3-6 minutes per side, depending on how thick it is cut. Serve with sauce.
Source: Vermont Cookie
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more