- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled zucchini
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and baking soda. Mix well. Add shrimp and toss gently to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove shrimp, set aside.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to skillet. Heat over medium heat. Sauté onions, garlic and red peppers until tender. Add zucchini and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, cashews, green onions and remaining soy sauce; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately over cooked rice.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more