- 2 bags of 16 oz Grated Cassava
- 2 bags of 16 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 tbs of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 jars of 12 oz Macapuno Strings
- 1 cup of Dark Brown Sugar (optional)
- Prepare the aluminum baking pan.
- Pour 2 bags of thawed grated cassava in the aluminum pan.
- Pour 2 bags of the thawed coconut milk into the aluminum pan along with the 1 can of Evaporated milk. Mix the ingredients until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Crack two whole eggs and pour them into the mixture. Stir until eggs are evenly mixed.
- Pour two tbs of pure vanilla extract into the mixture and stir.
- Pour 2 jars of macapuno string into the mixture. Stir until the macapuno is completely mixed with the mixture.
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar into the mix and stir.
- Set the oven in medium heat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the pudding mixture into the top rack of the oven.
- Bake the mixture for 2 and half hours or until you see a brown topping in the pudding. When ready, remove the pan and let it sit outside the oven until it is cooled. It may be served hot or cold.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more