- 2 bags of 16 oz Grated Cassava
- 2 bags of 16 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 tbs of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 jars of 12 oz Macapuno Strings
- 1 cup of Dark Brown Sugar (optional)
- Prepare the aluminum baking pan.
- Pour 2 bags of thawed grated cassava in the aluminum pan.
- Pour 2 bags of the thawed coconut milk into the aluminum pan along with the 1 can of Evaporated milk. Mix the ingredients until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Crack two whole eggs and pour them into the mixture. Stir until eggs are evenly mixed.
- Pour two tbs of pure vanilla extract into the mixture and stir.
- Pour 2 jars of macapuno string into the mixture. Stir until the macapuno is completely mixed with the mixture.
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar into the mix and stir.
- Set the oven in medium heat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the pudding mixture into the top rack of the oven.
- Bake the mixture for 2 and half hours or until you see a brown topping in the pudding. When ready, remove the pan and let it sit outside the oven until it is cooled. It may be served hot or cold.
Source: Pinoy Tayo Recipes
Image: Recipes from a Pantry
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more