- 1 large catfish (hito); cut in pieces
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or 1 tablespoon salt)
- 1 root ginger; cut in 3 and crushed
- 1 head garlic; pounded
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil (or olive oil)
- 1 fish bouillon cubes
- 1/4 teaspooon ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper (optional for garnishing); sliced
- Wash and clean the fish removing all entrails.
- Cut into desired pieces and put in a cooking pot.
- Add garlic, vinegar, water, pepper, ginger, fish bouillon cubes and soy sauce.
- Cover pot and boil until little sauce is left.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Simmer and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more