- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/3 cup peas
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 eggs, whisked
- salt and pepper
- Cut cauliflower into quarters. Grate cauliflower using grater or food processor until coarse.
- Heat wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp oil. When oil is hot, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is softened, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and peas and cook for 1 minute. Add the grated cauliflower and season with tamari and coconut aminos, mixing until the ingredients are incorporated. Cook until the cauliflower has softened, about 3 minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the wok or pan. Pour the beaten eggs in the center and cook as if you would scramble eggs, stirring frequently. When the eggs are halfway cooked, stir together with the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Tamari and coconut aminos can be substituted with soy sauce
Source: Cherry on my Sundae
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more