- 3 Tablespoons/45ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons/45ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 medium stalks of celery, finely sliced by hand or on a mandoline
- 1-2 green spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green olives , coarsely chopped
- 1 large bunch or two small bunches of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped with a sharp knife or mezzaluna
- 1 large bunch fresh mint leaves, finely chopped finely chopped with a sharp
- knife or mezzaluna
- ¼ cup/30g walnuts , coarsely chopped (optional) (toast if not following a raw diet for extra nutty flavor)
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large serving bowl and set aside.
- Place the cauliflower florets into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. (Don’t over-process, you want a fluffy texture with grain-sized pieces)
- Add the chopped cauliflower, celery, green onions and olives to the dressing and toss to combine.
- Add in the finely chopped herbs and toss again.
- Taste, adjust the seasoning and serve with chopped walnuts , over the top.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more