- 1 1/2 lbs salmon filet, cut into equal 4 pieces
- olive olive for drizzling
- 1 lemon for zest and juice
- ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cajun or blacken seasoning
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- Heat planks according to package directions.
- Drizzle oil over both sides of fish.
- In a small bowl, combine ground pepper, dill, garlic powder, paprika, kosher salt and Cajun seasoning.
- Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of fish. Place fish skin side down on the plank(s). Zest 1 lemon across tops of fish and squeeze half the lemon across all fish. Use other half for garnish, if desired.
- Place planks on grill and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill and transfer fish to a serving plate removing skins before serving. Garnish with additional lemon juice, fresh parsley.
Source: Kitchen Dreaming
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more