- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (125g bag of shredded parmesan)
- 1 cup grated tasty or cheddar cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk, plus extra if needed
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line flat baking tray.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the cheeses and pepper, stir well to combine.
- Add the milk and stir until well combined. The mixture should be quite sticky, with no dry patches. You can add a dash of milk if it’s needed.
- Place golf ball sized globs of mix on to the lined tray, leaving room for expansion. Don’t bother to make a smooth ball, the rough texture bakes up more attractively. A cookie scoop makes this very quick!
- Bake for 10 mins or until golden brown. Allow to cool on the tray for 5 mins and serve immediately.
Source: Ask Sarah
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more