- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grease the slow cooker with oil. Then place the chicken in.
- Then pour barbecue sauce over chicken wings to coat.
- Cover it then cook on low heat for at least 3 hours.
- Then using an over, broil the chicken until it turns brown then sprinkle with with cheese and broil until it melts. Do this on both sides.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more