- 2 pounds chicken, cut into pieces
- 4 pieces potatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 pcs of hotdog, sliced (optional)
- 1 large carrot, chunks (optional)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- patis (fish sauce) or salt
- pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken lemon juice and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil, sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the chicken. Fry until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add the marinated juice.
- Pour the tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add potatoes, carrots and hotdog; cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the red bell pepper and peas, simmer for an additional minute or two.
- Fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more