- 1 kg. chicken (cut-up)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 segment garlic (pounded)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 potatoes (pared and divided into 6)
- 2 red and green pepper (cut into slice)
- 2 tbsps. paprika
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 tbsps. oil
- Combine chicken pieces with vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Saute onion and tomatoes until tomatoes are mushy.
- Drain chicken pieces, save marinade, paprika, bay leaf, pepper, and water.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Cover.
- Season according to your taste.
Source: Junk Foodie
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more