- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 cups coconut water
- 2 cups coconut meat
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 small green papaya, wedged
- 1 cup dahon ng sili
- 4 stalks lemon grass, cut in 1 inch length and pounded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic, onions, ginger, and lemon grass for one minute.
- Add the chicken. Stir and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add the ground black pepper and fish sauce. Stir.
- Put the coconut meat, coconut water, and chicken broth.
Allow to boil, and then simmer.
- Add the green papaya. Simmer until cook.
- Put in dahon ng sili and cook for another minute.
- Turn the heat off, and then transfer to a serving bowl.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more