- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 oz fresh noodle or one chunk of dried egg noodles
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 chicken legs (you can also use chicken chests) remove the bones and cut into cubes.
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 green chili pepper sliced
- 1 small section of ginger sliced
- 1 cup scallion chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon starch (corn starch or sweet potato starch )
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut chicken into cubs or shreds with similar sizes, and then mix it with salt, starch and cooking wine. Stir in one direction and put aside.
- Bring some clean water in a large pot to a boiling and then add noodles to cook around 3 to 4 minutes or around 80% cooked. Move the noodles out and mix with 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Put aside to cool down.
- Prepare a pan and heat up cooking oil. Then add chicken cubes in to stir-fry until the color of chicken changed. Then add carrots, green peppers, garlic and ginger in to continue cook for around 1 minute until we can smell the taste. Add noodles in and stir-fry thoroughly.
- Add salt, light soy sauce and chopped scallions in. Stir until all the ingredients are totally integrated. Then serve hot.
Add sesame oil after the noodle is boiled in water can help them to separate with each other.
Since the soy sauce contains salt usually, we should control the amount of salt added at the very end.
Source: China Sichuan Food
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more