- 1 chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 green papaya, sliced into serving pieces
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. patis ( fish sauce )
- Using a deep pan, combine all the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Lessen the stove heat and allow to simmer for 20 to 25 minutes; or until almost all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with patis before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more