Facing dilemmas on the days days when you simply don’t have the time to cook an elaborate meal no matter how much you want to? Glad we have here recipes that can easily whip up, which don’t take too much time to make and with ingredients that you can usually keep in your pantry. This Chicken with Creamed Corn is one of those. Using boneless skinless thigh of chicken requires long cooking time, but here boneless breast is use instead. Though the thighs have more flavor as you tend to cook them longer and absorb more flavor that way but if you cook this in the slow cooker then even the chicken breasts tastes so much better. However, you can always use any part of chicken you prefer, you’ll always be happy with the results ’cause they are both tasty and creamy! Cooking this in the slow cooker allows the chicken to fully absorb the flavors and seasonings, but if you are in a hurry, you can always cook it in the stove top version. Happy cooking!
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Half a head of Garlic, cloves crushed
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 2.2 lbs/ 1 kilo skinless boneless chicken breast or thighs, chopped or cubed
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 (14 0z) and 1 (8.25 oz) Cream style Corn (regular or gluten-free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup extra corn kernels – canned or frozen (optional)
- Heat the oil in a deep or large frying pan using medium high heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onion for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and cook until it has browned/seared.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more