- 4 chicken breasts fillet
- 4 tbsp allspice
- 4 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 10 tbsp mango chutney
- 610 ml chicken stock
- 2 sweet potato
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6 cups mangoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ginger
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp red chilli pepper flakes
- Combine sugar and vinegar in a 6 quart pot; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, until syrupy and slightly thickened, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during cooking.
- Pour into clean bowl. Heat some oil in a pan saute garlic and the chicken until it is golden brown and remove from the pan.
- Dice the onions, carrot and potato and add to the pan, along with another clove of garlic. Leave them to sweat for a few minutes and add the curry powder and mango chutney.
- Once the vegetables have softened, return the chicken to the pan and add the chicken stock.
- Reduce the mixture until you have the desired consistency and remove from the heat.
- Peel and slice the sweet potato, coat in oil and heat on a griddle pan for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of allspice.
- Serve with rice.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more