- 8 chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup pearl onions, par-boiled
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup brandy
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Heat a large skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Combine the salt, pepper and flour in a shallow dish. Dredge the chicken on both sides with the flour.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the oil in the skillet and swirl to coat. Add half of the chicken and cook for two minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it warm.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet and repeat the procedure to cook the remaining chicken.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the onions and the mushrooms and stirring occasionally, saute for 6 minutes or until they are browned on all sides.
- Add the brandy to the pan and scraping up any browned bits, bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the liquid almost evaporates.
- Combine the stock and cornstarch in a small bowl whisking until smooth.
- Add the stock mixture to the pan and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook for 1 additional minute or until the chicken is heated through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the butter and thyme and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more