- 1 k fresh whole chicken
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 2 brown onions
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 thumb – size fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh calamansi juice
- ¾ liter chicken stock
- Chili leaves
- Clean and prepare the chicken, cut into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Slice onions and tomatoes, cut the ginger into julienne strips and crush the garlic.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté the ginger and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the soya, calamansi juice and chicken stock; bring to a boil. Boil rapidly for 2 minutes; add the chili leaves.
- Lower the heat, place a tightly fitting lid on the pan and simmer gently until chicken is tender. Remove chili leaves before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more