- 500 g chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed (if desired) and finely chopped
- 1/2 Onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 jumbo tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheese
- sour cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Heat a dash of oil in a fry pan. Fry onion, jalapeno, and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the shredded chicken, sriracha, and chicken stock. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture over one half of each tortilla. Top with a generous amount of cheese and fold the other half of the tortilla over.
- Place quesadillas onto a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes, until the tortillas are golden and the cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into thirds and serve hot with jalapeno rice and sour cream.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more