- 2 pcs Chicken cubes
- 1 pack kare-kare mix, dissolved in 2 cups water
- 1 pc whole chicken, chopped into serving pieces
- 2 tablespoons annato oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 piece onion chopped
- 2 cups puso ng saging( banana bud), cut into 2-inch length
- 2 cups sitaw (string beans) , cut into 2-inch length
- 2 cups talong (eggplant), cut into 2-inch length
- 1/4 cup rice, toasted and ground
- 1/2 cup grated mature coconut(niyog), toasted until light brown
- Heat the annato oil and brown chicken pieces on all sides.
- Then add in onions and garlic and saute.
- Pour in prepared kare-kare mix and chicken cubes for that authentic flavor of kare-kare made better with the delicious taste of real chicken.
- Simmer mixture before adding ground toasted rice and vegetables. Heat mixture and stir occasionally until vegetables are done.
- Turn off the heat, ladle on bowl and top with grated coconut.
Source: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more