- 1 kg chicken
- 3 tsp kashmiri chilly powder
- 4 tbsp curds
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala powder
- pinch of pepper powder
- 1/2 lime
- salt to taste
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 chopped onion
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp green chilly sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour, diluted in little water
- 4-5 tbps oil
- salt to taste
- 2 plantain leaf (optional)
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Marinate the chicken with salt, 3 tsp chilly powder, curds, lime, tandoori masala powder and pepper powder for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil and roast the marinated chicken for 10 minutes.
- Close the lid and cook it until 3/4th cooked.
- In the same oil add chopped green chillies,chopped garlic, onions and tomatoes one by one and saute it.
- Add tomato sauce, green chilly sauce, soya sauce, chilly powder and little salt.
- Add fried chicken pieces, diluted cornflour, close the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the plantain leaf, fold it and heat it on a tawa for 3-4 minutes.
- Once done garnish with coriander leaves.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more