- half of whole chicken
- 1 oz dried shitake mushroom
- one piece of ginger
- salt to taste
- Choose one half of the whole chick, and then cut into small pieces.
- Clean carefully and rinse quickly in boiling water to get rid of the floater. Then wash the cooked chicken meat again in clean water.
- Soak the dried shitake mushrooms in clean water and wash off the sand.
- Put rinsed chicken meat, crushed ginger sections and soaked dried shitake mushrooms into the large pot prepared and begin the simmer.
- Add salt to taste and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more