- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry sage
- 1 tbsp dry bay leaves
- ¼ cup crushed garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped, cilantro
- 1 kilo chicken cut-ups
- ¼ cup all purpose cream
- Mix mustard and vinegar well. Slowly add oil. Add sage, bay leaves, crushed garlic, black pepper, sugar and cilantro. Using a whisk, combine mixture until an emulsion is formed.
- Marinate chicken in the mixture for at least 3 hours. Grill for 10 minutes on each side while basting with the marinade. Remove from heat and keep in covered container to keep warm.
- Transfer remaining in a pan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add All Purpose cream. Stir well. Serve as a dip for the chicken.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes plus 3 hours for marinating the chicken
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6-8 persons
GOOD TO KHOW
Compare to other types of meat like pork and beef, chicken contains less fat, but with the same quality protein.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Removing the skin from the chicken can help cut outs as much as two thirds of its fat content.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING
- Energy (kcal) 259
- Carbohydrates (g) 11.3
- Protein (g) 16.5
- Fat (g) 15.9
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more