- 1 lb / 453 gr free-range organic chicken breast, cut into 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
Lime Avocado Mayo:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayo (make your own paleo mayo with this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- juice of one lime
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high (if you’re using an outdoor grill lightly oil the grill grates).
- In a bowl whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, curry powder, cumin and coriander until combined.
- In a shallow sealable container or in a large Ziploc bag, combine chicken strips and marinade.
- Cover or seal and marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- In the meantime make the avocado mayo. In a bowl mash the avocado until smooth. Add mayo, Greek yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until golden brown and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes turning regularly, until juices run clear (if you want you can skewer chicken strips onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes.)
Source: The Iron You
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more