- 8 oz vermicelli (bean thread) noodle
- 6 dried shitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken meat (I used rotisserie chicken meat)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce or 2 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- 8 cups chicken broth
- Chopped green onions
- Soak bean thread noodles in warm water for 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Soak shitake mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water. Discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
- Heat a pot over medium heat. Add oil and sauté garlic until golden brown. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes or until soft. Add mushrooms and chicken meat; sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fish sauce (or salt), white pepper and broth, bring to a boil. Add drained noodles and cook for 3 -5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Transfer to a soup bowl. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more