- Spring Roll Wrappers:5
- All purpose flour/Maida paste:2 tsp
- Oil for frying
For Chicken Masala
- Chicken:4-5 Medium Pieces.
- Onion:2 medium,chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste: 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Chilly powder: 1/3 tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves:few
- Salt to taste
- Cook chicken along with salt, turmeric powder and half of pepper powder.
- Once cool shred the chicken using hand.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped ginger followed by chopped garlic and green chilli ,saute for few seconds and add chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add all powders and salt and saute until the raw smell disappears.Add shredded chicken and cook until everything is well mixed.Add coriander leaves and stop fire.Keep aside.
- Make a thick paste with maida and warm water.(To seal the edges of spring roll sheets)
- Place the wrapper on a dry surface (One corner pointing towards you)and apply maida paste on the four edges.
- Now place the filling in the corner of wrapper (facing you) and start rolling from that corner and once reaches the center fold from the two sides(now you get a letter box shape) and again roll it and close.
- Deep fry in oil and serve with some sauce.
Source: Tasty Dining
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more