- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Season chicken breast with garlic salt and pepper. Place in a lightly oiled baking dish. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and thyme; saute for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are slightly browned.
- Stir in wine, broth, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce starts to bubble and thicken.
- Remove from heat; add butter, stirring until butter melts.
- Pour mushroom mixture over the chicken and return to the oven; bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Source : Drool Worthy Daily
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more