- 250gm skinless chicken breast cut into bite size
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Black pepper
- 1 cup potato chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup hot water
- Mix chicken with salt, black pepper, and flour.
- In a pan, add 2 teaspoon oil, when hot add the chicken. Cook until there are light brown patches on both sides.
- In the same pan add another teaspoon of oil, add all the vegetables except the tomatoes. Stir vegetables for two minutes.
- Add the spices and stir for one minute. Add tomatoes and garlic, stir for three minutes on medium heat.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in 2 1/2 cup hot water, and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Let it boil until chicken and vegetables are cooked. If you want your stew thick, keep cooking until the sauce reduces.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more