- 3 cups cooked rice (preferably day old from the fridge)
- 3 pieces of Chinese sausage diced
- 1/2 cup medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Note: Have all the ingredients ready because stir frying is quick and on high heat. ingredients will burn quickly.
- In hot wok/teflon pan start with the scrambled egg. cook 10 seconds and remove from the wok.
- Fry the sausage until lightly browned then add the garlic and onion.
- Add the carrots and peas
- Add the rice and quickly break up the clumps
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper
- Lastly, add the shrimp, the green onions and the scrambled egg then stir for about 2 minutes or just until the shrimp is cooked
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Source: Our Journey to a Simple Life
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more