- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp natural unsalted peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp oat flour
- 5 tbsp oats
- 3 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
for the icing:
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease four mini ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl and mix in wet ingredients, then sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the batter among the four ramekins and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
- Optional: For icing, whisk the protein powder into the almond milk and pour over cakes.
- If you don’t have ramekins, use a muffin tin instead!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more