- 500 g zucchini (2 medium)
- 400 g wheat flour
- 1/3 cup bitter cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 50 g chopped dark chocolate
- 100 g butter + to grease the mold
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- icing sugar for sprinkling
- Remove butter and eggs earlier from the fridge so that they get warm.
- Rinse the zucchini, remove the ends and grate with small mesh. Squeeze out as much juice as you can (preferably put it in a cloth).
- Grease the 26 cm mold with butter and put the parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt into a bowl. Add the chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mix the butter with icing sugar till a light batter. Add oil and mix. Then add one egg at a time, each time mixing the batter thoroughly. Then add the dry ingredients and yoghurt in 3 stages (e.g. pour the 1/3 dry ingredients and 1/3 yogurt and mix, and so on). Finally add the zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the ready batter to the mold and bake for 50-60 minutes till dry stick.
- Remove cake from oven and let it cool.
- Remove from the mold, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more