- 500 g zucchini (2 medium)
- 400 g wheat flour
- 1/3 cup bitter cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 50 g chopped dark chocolate
- 100 g butter + to grease the mold
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- icing sugar for sprinkling
- Remove butter and eggs earlier from the fridge so that they get warm.
- Rinse the zucchini, remove the ends and grate with small mesh. Squeeze out as much juice as you can (preferably put it in a cloth).
- Grease the 26 cm mold with butter and put the parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt into a bowl. Add the chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mix the butter with icing sugar till a light batter. Add oil and mix. Then add one egg at a time, each time mixing the batter thoroughly. Then add the dry ingredients and yoghurt in 3 stages (e.g. pour the 1/3 dry ingredients and 1/3 yogurt and mix, and so on). Finally add the zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the ready batter to the mold and bake for 50-60 minutes till dry stick.
- Remove cake from oven and let it cool.
- Remove from the mold, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more