- 4 cups cashew milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 1 cup tightly-packed medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chunks or chips
- Place the dates in a blender and add enough cashew milk just to cover them.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk, cocoa powder and vanilla and blend again until smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture until cold.
- Use this mixture as your ice cream base, following your ice cream maker’s instructions.*
- Add the chips/chunks at the very end of the cycle, just until mixed.
- Freeze and enjoy!
- Don’t have an ice cream maker? No worries. You can also make this ice cream by freezing the base in ice cube trays and then blending it up in a high powered blender or even a food processor would work if you add a bit of cashew or other plant based milk at the start to get it going! Then just mix in the chips or chunks afterwards and before freezing.
Source: Helyn’s Healthy Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more