- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup raw caster sugar
- 125g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 x 250g packet milk chocolate melts
- 1/2 x 250g packet white chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine oats, coconut, flour and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Place butter, syrup and 2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter has melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in bicarbonate of soda. Stir butter mixture into oat mixture. Roll 1 level tablespoon of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, 5cm apart.
- Using a fork, flatten slightly. Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place milk chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Dip 1 half of 1 biscuit in melted chocolate. Shake off excess. Place on a wire rack over a baking tray lined with baking paper to set.
- Repeat with remaining milk chocolate and half the remaining biscuits.
- Repeat process with white chocolate and remaining biscuits. Stand biscuits for 30 minutes or until set. Serve.
Source : Taste
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more