- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup raw caster sugar
- 125g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 x 250g packet milk chocolate melts
- 1/2 x 250g packet white chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine oats, coconut, flour and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Place butter, syrup and 2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter has melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in bicarbonate of soda. Stir butter mixture into oat mixture. Roll 1 level tablespoon of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, 5cm apart.
- Using a fork, flatten slightly. Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place milk chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Dip 1 half of 1 biscuit in melted chocolate. Shake off excess. Place on a wire rack over a baking tray lined with baking paper to set.
- Repeat with remaining milk chocolate and half the remaining biscuits.
- Repeat process with white chocolate and remaining biscuits. Stand biscuits for 30 minutes or until set. Serve.
Source : Taste
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more