- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar white
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 pcs. Fudgee bar cake
- Dark chocolate
- Sift the cornstarch and 1⁄4 cup of cocoa powder then put in the pan.
- Add the white sugar and put in a gas stove, add the evaporated milk gradually. Mix well over medium heat, when it’s thickened add the butter and let it cool.
- Arrange the fudgee bar cake in molder and pour the cocoa mixture.
- Use plastic spatula to spread the cocoa mixture over fudgee cake.
- Put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve the chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the cocoa mixture and put in the fridge.
- When the melted chocolate sets, sprinkle it with remaining cocoa powder.
- Make an art or any design. 10. Serve and enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more
3 FLAVORS GRAHAM BALLS
https://youtu.be/RiGPZ444WBk Ingredients: 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder ...read more