Nothing quite hits the spot after a long day as well as a steaming cupful of Chowking’s Chao Fan—this salty, savory treat packed with sausage and ground meat tidbits and a unique sauce tossed in during the frying process makes for a specific fried rice recipe that goes perfectly with any of their mains, or is delicious as a midnight snack even on its own. For those who love to toss together a great fried rice recipe, or are simply craving for some Chinese food to serve at a meal, this one is a basic template that makes use of crunchy carrots and bell peppers to break the spicy hit of curry powder and a wee bit of chili blended in with the beaten eggs in this rice dish. The green onions are added at the last minute to preserve their crunch. Easy-peasy to make!
- 6-8 cups Cooked Rice
- 1/4 cup Choice of Meat (ground beef, ground chicken meat, or finely chopped breakfast sausage)
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium Onion, chopped finely
- 1 medium sized Bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Carrots, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a skillet, saute finely chopped garlic in oil until golden brown. Make sure that your fire is set to medium heat.
- Add finely chopped onion and stir until translucent.
- Add your meat of choice (beef or chicken or chopped sausage) and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Put chopped bell pepper and carrots, salt and pepper and continue stirring.
- Add chili powder and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add your cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
- Stir in your green onion right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more