- 1.1kg (2.5lb) sweet potato cut into bite sized pieces
- Olive oil
- 450g (1 lb) okra cut in to 2-3 cm pieces
- 4 spring onions (scallions) sliced
- 1 tsp mild chilli chopped
- Lime salad dressing
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp sugar or to taste
- Preheat the oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas 4.
- Season the potatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and transfer to a baking tray.
- Mix the okra with 2 tsp olive oil and salt and add to another baking tray.
- Roast the okra for up to 15mins and the sweet potato for up to 30 mins until cooked though making sure to turn at least once during roasting.
- When the vegetables are done take them out of the oven and let them cool before transferring them to a bowl and mixing in the spring onions and chilli.
- Whisk all the ingredients of the salad dressing together and then pour as much as you want on to the salad and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more