- 1 lb ground Pork
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon (serving spoon size) Teriyaki or Worcestershire sauce*
- 2-4 slices of soft bread (depending on the size of the slice), torn into small pieces (or 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup milk or as needed to have a good sticky mixture
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 4 oz Jar of Pimientos, diced
- 3 Tablespoons, sweet Pickle relish
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- A few pieces of canned Vienna Sausage or 3 Hotdogs (optional)
- 3 pieces Aluminum Foil – enough to wrap around the pork log (see photo below – one pork roll is roughly 1/3 of the ground meat mixture)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except for the sausages or hotdogs.
- Divide the mixture into three parts. Get the aluminum foil and place 1/3 of the mixture on it. Spread it and place the sausages or 1 hotdog on top of it. Repeat with the remaining ground mixture.
- Roll the meat into a log.
- Twist both ends of the aluminum foil until sealed tightly. This mixture makes about 3 pork logs.
- Bake at 350 F for about an hour. Note that some liquid from the meat may come out of the foil while baking – but that’s fine.
- Take the pork logs out of the oven and let them cool completely before slicing each diagonally. You can serve these cold, warm or room temp. These can be frozen, too. We fry the slices in our house before we eat them and always serve them with a sauce like ketchup or even sweet chili sauce. These are a great party finger food, too. Enjoy!
Source : Manila Spoon
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more