- 1/2 dozen ripe saba (banana plantain)
- 1 cup chopped langka (jackfruit)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- lumpia (spring roll) wrappers
- oil, enough for deep frying
- Cut banana in half, and cut each half into 3 pieces. Roll slightly each banana piece in sugar.
- Place coated bananas on top of each lumpia wrapper (this will depend to your liking on how many pieces of banana slices for each wrapper), spread with chopped langka (jack fruit), carefully wrap and roll into shape of egg roll. Seal the ends with water or egg white.
- Fry in deep medium-high oil. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of sugar over your turon. This will caramelize and stick to your turon. Flip yourturon to coat evenly with caramelized sugar. Fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from pan and set over wax paper for a couple of minutes and then enjoy!
Variations: Sesame seeds (if desired) maybe sprinkled while turon is still hot and the sugar has not set.Maybe served with ice cream for dessert or just as is for snack!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more