- 8 ounces Italian mascarpone cheese
- 10 ladyfingers
- 2 small egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces espresso or extra strong coffee, cooled
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dark rum or brandy
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- Chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks, sugar and half of the brandy. Whip the mixture fast to thicken. Fold in the mascarpone spoon by spoon. The mixture should be nice and thick. If it isn’t thick and comes out runny, use a hand blender with whipping blades and blend until thick.
- Mix espresso and the rest of the brandy on a small plate. Dip each side of the ladyfingers quickly (do not soak) and add a layer to the bottom of your serving dish. Top the dipped ladyfingers with about 1/3 of the cheese mixture; then repeat and top with the rest of mascarpone.
- Cover the tiramisu and rest in the fridge for four hours or overnight. Before serving, sprinkle cocoa and chocolate shavings on top.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more