- 6 gelatine leaves (0,4 oz. / 12 g)
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 0,5 pint / 2 1/2 dl milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 0,6 – 0,8 pint / 3-4 dl cream, 35%
- cocktail cherries
- almond flakes
- Put the gelatine to soak in cold water. Whisk the egg yolks airy with sugar and add the milk a little at a time. Cut the vanilla pod and scrape out the grains and stir them into the egg mixture.
- Place the bowl in a water bath, to be held at the boiling point, stirring constantly, until the custard is thick and smooth. Squeeze the gelatine and dissolve it in the hot cream, stirring. Set the custard to cool and stir occasionally.
- Whisk the cream stiff and fold ca. 2/3 into the custard. Rinse
- ramekins with cold water and fill the mousse into moulds, allowed to stand in the refrigerator until mousse is quite stiff.
- Dip the moulds in hot water and vault portion mousses onto desert plates. Garnish with remaining whipped cream, cocktail cherries and toasted almond flakes.
- Serve well chilled and preferably with a glass half sweet sherry.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more