- 500 ml coca cola
- 1 kilo of Chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄8 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion dice
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- Lettuce and cucumber for garnish (optional)
- Cut the chicken wings and marinate with soy sauce, a small amount of salt, pepper, chopped garlic and diced onion. Mix well
- Pan fry the marinated chicken until the skin turns to brown.
- In the same pan remove the excess oil and pour the coke.
- Add the fried chicken and diced onion, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and ketchup. Stir and cover it
- Always keep an eye to the chicken and stir to avoid getting burned.
- Turn off the heat when the sauce is evaporated and get thickened.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more