- 500 ml coca cola
- 1 kilo of Chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄8 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion dice
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- Lettuce and cucumber for garnish (optional)
- Cut the chicken wings and marinate with soy sauce, a small amount of salt, pepper, chopped garlic and diced onion. Mix well
- Pan fry the marinated chicken until the skin turns to brown.
- In the same pan remove the excess oil and pour the coke.
- Add the fried chicken and diced onion, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and ketchup. Stir and cover it
- Always keep an eye to the chicken and stir to avoid getting burned.
- Turn off the heat when the sauce is evaporated and get thickened.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
How to Cook Pandan Grill Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/jM5_jep_W6w Ingredients: 1 kilo of Chicken Wings 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves ¼ cup ...read more
Bistek na Manok Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtsgjATB4Qo Ingredients: 1kg chicken 1 pc white onion ( cut into ring) 1⁄4 cup soy ...read more