- 600 g (21 oz) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 red chili, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup salt reduced chicken stock
- 1 x 400 mL (13.5 oz) can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander (cilantro)
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks. Toss through the oil, salt, and pepper. Cook over a high heat for a couple of minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat, add a dash of oil, and cook the onion and garlic for about 2 minutes before adding the garlic and chili. Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the curry powder and turmeric to the pan. Add chicken stock and bring to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for another couple of minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to sit for a few minutes to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve with rice and garnished with the coriander.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more