- 454grams/ 1 lb Peeled & Deveined White Shrimps
- 1 Egg White, beaten
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Panko (Japanese-Style breadcrumb)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Combine breadcrumbs and shredded coconut.
- Lightly coat the shrimps with all-purpose flour, then dip the shrimp into the beaten egg white, and then coat it with coconut and breadcrumb mixture. Lay the shrimps in a plate. Continue the process with the remainder ingredients.
- Heat the oil over medium to high heat. Deep-fry all the shrimps until golden brown in color, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove and drain well on a wire strainer or paper towel. Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more