- 454grams/ 1 lb Peeled & Deveined White Shrimps
- 1 Egg White, beaten
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Panko (Japanese-Style breadcrumb)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Combine breadcrumbs and shredded coconut.
- Lightly coat the shrimps with all-purpose flour, then dip the shrimp into the beaten egg white, and then coat it with coconut and breadcrumb mixture. Lay the shrimps in a plate. Continue the process with the remainder ingredients.
- Heat the oil over medium to high heat. Deep-fry all the shrimps until golden brown in color, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove and drain well on a wire strainer or paper towel. Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more