- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half an apple cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup pecans (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee powder melted in 3 tablespoons of water
- Beat butter with sugar until lighter in color and creamy in texture.
- Add the egg with vanilla and keep on beating for 3 minutes.
- Add the coffee and keep on beating still.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt and add it to previous mixture. Do not over beat, 15 seconds on very low speed are enough.
- Pour the cake mixture in baking pan, add apple and pecans on top of the cake, sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Place baking pan in preheated oven at 350F/180C/gas mark 4 for 35–40 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more