- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half an apple cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup pecans (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee powder melted in 3 tablespoons of water
- Beat butter with sugar until lighter in color and creamy in texture.
- Add the egg with vanilla and keep on beating for 3 minutes.
- Add the coffee and keep on beating still.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt and add it to previous mixture. Do not over beat, 15 seconds on very low speed are enough.
- Pour the cake mixture in baking pan, add apple and pecans on top of the cake, sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Place baking pan in preheated oven at 350F/180C/gas mark 4 for 35–40 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more