For Cocoa Mixture:
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2-3 tsps instant black coffee
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1 and ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- ½ cup MAYA All-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
For Cream Cheese And Coffee Swirl:
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsps black coffee , dissolved in one teaspoon of hot water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 176ºC. Grease and flour one 9x13x2in or two 8x8x2in baking pans. Set aside.
- To prepare the cocoa mixture, melt the butter; turn off heat, then add the cocoa powder and coffee. Stir very well to remove lumps or until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then add the brown sugar. Stir until smooth. Add the cocoa mixture and vanilla extract. Mix well then set aside.
- Blend all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) in a bowl then add to the cocoa-coffee mixture. Stir gently with a spoon. Pour in the pan and chill for about 30 minutes.
- To prepare the cream cheese and coffee swirl, soften cream cheese first using electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, and then the coffee dissolved in water. Pour cream cheese-coffee mixture over chilled brownie batter by parts using a tablespoon (it will look like big polka dots first), then swirl the mixture with a butter knife until you see nice spiral swirls. (Tip: swirl vertically first then horizontally)
- Place the pan in the middle rack of the oven then bake for 35-40 minutes. Leave to cool for another 30-40 minutes, then chill in the fridge for at least one hour again before serving. Cut into 1½in squares.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more