- 1 kilo glutinous rice-fully washed, cooked
- 800 ml. pure coconut milk
- ½ kilo muscovado sugar
- 25 grams instant coffee
- Heat pan, pour in coconut milk, let boil and curdle.
- When coco milk turns to oil, add in “muscovado sugar” and instant coffee. Toss and tumble well until mixture thickens.
- Lastly, add in cooked glutinous rice and be ready with your consistent and ultra active tumbling and tossing and mixing until you can sense that most of the oil-sugar-coffee blend have been absorbed by the rice.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more